Okay..Mula-mula tarik nafas panjang2 coz My Water Moment Contest anjuran Nuffnang dan Sony betul-betul membuat aku "super duper hyper EXCITED!!!!!"...fuuuhhh~ (sila bertenang..kawal emosi anda...)
Ada 3 Unit kamera Sony TX5 untuk di menangi !!



PERKENALKAN!! KAMERA SONY TX5...!!
Ia bukan sahaja 'SHOCK-PROFF" dari ketinggian 1.5m (sesuai jika anda mudah melatah mengambil gambar, tidak perlu bimbang jika terjatuh...)

Ia juga "DUST-PROOF" (tak perlu bawak kain untuk lap lensa jika berhabuk kerana Cyber-shot TX5 ni memang SUPERB DUST-RESISTANCE)

Nak amik gambar kat kawasan sejuk ke dalam peti pun tiada masalah kerana Cyber-shot TX5 memang tahan bawah suhu beku -10 darjah celcius

Dan ciri-ciri Cyber-shot TX5 yang paling penting, istimewa, SPECIAL adalah "WATER-PROOF"..Kamera ni boleh di bawah menyelam sedalam 3 meter!! sehingga 60 minit!!


  • 10.2 Mega Pixel T Series 4x Optical Zoom Cyber-shot (Green)
  • Intelligent Sweep Panorama
  • Handheld Twilight and Anti-motion blur
  • Water-proof (up to 3 meters)
  • “Exmor R” CMOS Sensor
  • BIONZ Image Processor
  • 25mm wide angle Carl Zeiss® Vario-Tessar lens
Standard Retail Price:
RM 1,499.00 *



A PERFECT camera for me..!!! Since, i was graduate in Marine Biology.So, i do involved a lot in Water Activities such as swimming, snorkelling, diving, skin-diving (dive with holding breathe)

Water is my PASSION
...I wish i have this SUPER-DUPER-HYPER COOL Cyber-shot TX5 CAMERA to 'assist' me to capture some precious, valuable, once-in a life time (maybe..but most of it), unforgetable MY WATER MOMENTS!


Yeahhhh!! i'm ready to jump...IF ONLY Cyber-shot TX5 is with me..huhu..It would so much FUN spending my time in the water


To capture panoramic scenery, just sweep the camera horizontally or vertically to create very stunning landscape shots....Its INTELLIGENT SWEEP PANORAMA recognize face or subjects and cleverly stitches the photos together..Is that wonderfull?!!


[wave chasing] a very good wonderful time with my friends went to the beach...With Cyber-shot TX5, surely this wonderful moment will be captured more beautifully..


What can Cyber-shot TX5 do more? It is able to shoot clear and sharp image even though in low-light environment, reducing noise and subject blur.


These are my SCUBA diving photo shoot..
The first photo showed that my buddy catches sea urchin and with coincidentally the jellyfish swam by.
The second photo is ME try to balance in the water body and background with magnificent, colorful tabulate coral....
Those were beautiful panoramic underwater but were spoiled by not quality photos...I am surely confident that with Cyber Shot TX5 will give me more satisfaction not only myself but to other viewers whom do not have the chance to see the real underwater scenery.



Another one in a life time MY WATER MOMENT, my SCUBA diving lesson to get the Open-Water SCUBA Diver...Even this is not my camera, but the result still worse...Arghhh!! Oooohhhh...Cyber Shot TX5!! I want it so Badly!! So i can get more quality WATER MOMENTS to share with the WORLD!!


10 Photos in 1 second!
Anything can happen in only 1 Second....And this 1 Second moment maybe will give you 1000 years of wonderful MOMENT!


I did these photo shoot at the swimming pool...and it take different action, different time, different photo frame..But with Cyber Shot TX5, i do not need to shoot differently..Why would i? I can get 10 photos in 1 second!!

DO VISIT FOR MORE INFO:

http://www.sony.com.my/product/dsc-tx5

http://www.nuffnang.com.my/blog/2010/06/07/my-water-moments-with-sony-tx5/